Hi! My name is Nikhil.
My interests include open-source, software development, cybersecurity, books, arts and fountain pens.
I like to learn new things and approach a problem from bottom to top for creating a better, stable solution. Also an idea hamster who likes to coin ideas to issues for which the solutions are often overlooked or misunderstood.
Professionally, I have worked…
- As an IT Specialist, handling IT infrastructure and security of an organisation.
- Data analyst, crunching geospatial data and numbers while leading 6 member team of a feedback pipeline.
- QA Analyst, working with network devices making sure orders and services flow threw them smoothly for telecom services.
I am always open to to new challenges. If you want to contact me, do drop a mail or DM me on Twitter as they are the fastest ways to reach me.
- Email - unsungnovelty at pm dot me
- Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/unsungNovelty
- GitHub - https://www.github.com/unsungNovelty
- GitLab - https://gitlab.com/unsungNovelty
Information about license of the contents or anything related to license can be found at license page.
My website pages wherever necessary uses Chronological versioning scheme (ChronVer) by Paul Anthony Webb to inform the reader(you) when the webpage was last updated. Read more about it from https://chronver.org/.
Privacy is not a premium feature. This website doesn’t track you. It also doesn’t host any ads that are intrusive or disrespectful to your online experience.
Found a security issue? Please report it by emailing it to “unsungnovelty at pm dot me” with the subject line “Security-small description”.